|Location:||Eden Prairie, MN|
|Salary Range:||15-16.00 per hour|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Human Resource Staffng has need for a full time contract for an Executive Administrator
Location: Eden Prairie, MN, work normal hours, 40 hours per week
Pay Rate: $15-16 per hour (depending on experience)
Position Number: HRS553
Dates: January 28th-June 28th, 2013
JobTitle Description: This position provides administrative support to the Chief Information Officer, the Senior Vice President of Business Development and the Vice President of Operations. It also provides administrative and support service functions to Information Technology Directors. As the EA to the position anticipates and facilitates organizational, administrative, support, and clerical needs in order to contribute to the effective operation of the office.
The primary responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to
1. Screens incoming calls, email and correspondence and responds independently when possible
2. Manages calendars and schedules appointments
3. Arranges detailed travel plans and itineraries, compiles documents for travel-related meetings
4. Prepares expense reports and reimbursements
5. Maintains confidentiality of all corporate, personnel, and research matters
6. Performs other duties as assigned Other Essential Functions
7. Other Duties, Deal with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts • Excellent command of the English language (written and oral); ability to apply and understand complex levels of usage. • Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations; Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
Skills and Requirements:
--Administrative/Clerical/Office:Administrative Support:Executive Assistant:Oral Communication Skills, 10+ years of experience, Excellent ESkills
--Administrative/Clerical/Office:Administrative Support:Executive Assistant:Written Communication Skills, 10+ years of experience, Excellent Skills
--Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and Word, Average skills
--Preferred, College Degree or Highschool Diploma, 10+ years of experience
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.